Barcelona vs Napoli
Date: Saturday, 8 August 2020
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barcelona will welcome Napoli to Camp Nou on Saturday night for the second leg of their last-16 clash in the Champions League.The tie is delicately poised following a 1-1 draw in the first leg back in February, and the winner will advance to Lisbon for a knockout tournament to determine the winner of this season’s European Cup.
Barcelona vs Napoli Head-to-head (h2h)
- The first leg had ended in a 1-1 draw, which took place in Italy.
- Before that, these two had met four times on the pitch – all of them friendlies though.
- Quique Setien’s men had won three of those – with two of them coming for four-goal margins.
- Only once have Gattuso’s men kept a clean sheet against this rival (in a friendly).
Barcelona vs Napoli Prediction
Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals is priced at 19/20 (1.95) and looks an excellent option for this weekend’s game
Barcelona vs Napoli Team News
The hosts have midfield duo Arturo Vidal and Sergio Busquets suspended, and centre-back Samuel Umtiti remains sidelined with a knee injury.
Napoli are without injured defender Kostas Manolas, while Lorenzo Insigne and Nikola Maksimovic are doubts.
Barcelona possible starting lineup:
Ter Stegen; Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Roberto, Rakitic, De Jong; Messi, Suarez, Griezmann
Napoli possible starting lineup:
Ospina; Hysaj, Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne
- Barcelona vs Napoli
- Barcelona vs Napoli Head-to-head
- Barcelona vs Napoli Match
- Barcelona vs Napoli Prediction
- Barcelona vs Napoli Team News
- Head to head
- Napoli lineup
- Napoli possible lineup
- Napoli possible starting lineup
- Napoli starting lineup
- starting lineup
- Team News