Brighton vs Arsenal
English Premier League
Date: Saturday, 20 June 2020
Kick off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: the Amex Stadium
Arsenal will be looking to recover from a dampening 3-0 defeat to Manchester City when they travel to the South Coast to take on Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile, Brighton will be looking for their first win of 2020 as they return to action following a three-month hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Brighton vs Arsenal predictions
Considering Graham Potter’s men have hit the net before the break just twice in nine fixtures themselves, even money (2.00) seems generous on the majority of the goals going in after half-time here.
That bet would have paid out in three of Arsenal’s last four league games, as well as December’s reverse encounter against Brighton.
Brighton vs Arsenal: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Three of the preceding five wins had gone to the Gunners.
- Six of the previous seven match-ups had goals from both teams.
- The Seagulls are yet to keep a clean sheet against this opponent since 2010.
- 100% of clashes at this venue have had goals from both teams, and disregarding one game, all other had three or more goals.
- Since 2010 the guests were unbeaten in all of their visits to this stadium, barring one match-up.
Brighton vs Arsenal:Team News
Aaron Connolly is available despite undergoing knee surgery since play was suspended, although Jose Izquierdo is out for the rest of the season.
Granit Xhaka and Pablo Mari joined Calum Chambers and Sokratis on the sidelines after going off injured at the Etihad Stadium, with David Luiz suspended following his red card.
Brighton possible starting lineup: Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Mooy, Propper, Bissouma; March, Maupay, Trossard
Arsenal possible starting lineup: Leno; Bellerin, Sokratis, Mustafi, Saka; Ceballos, Guendouzi; Pepe, Willock, Aubameyang; Lacazette