Arsenal vs Newcastle United
England- Premier League
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Kick-off at 16:30 UK / 17:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium (London).
In this match, Arsenal should really score at least once when they play Newcastle, who will be up against it scoring. We’re therefore anticipating a decent 2-0 win for Arsenal at the conclusion of the game
One thing we know is that this game is certain to be a close affair. That leaves plenty of opportunity to get a winner or two with sports betting sites as it opens up the markets for us somewhat. One strong bet to make is Arsenal to win by a single goal margin. Remarkably, the Gunners have only won six games since the 6th October, but of those six, four came by a single goal margin and they have scored in their last four home games in all competitions.
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Head to head (h2h)
- Their previous encounter saw Arsenal pick up a 1-0 win.
- Three of their past five meetings have featured fewer than 2.5 goals on the charts.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in just three of their last eight clashes.
- None of their previous ten fixtures have ended as a tie.
- Newcastle United have registered the win just once in their past ten games. (W-1, D-0, L-9)
Arsenal Team News
Mikel Arteta will be missing Calum Chambers, Kieran Tierney, and Bukayo Saka due to injuries for this clash. Three players- new man Cedric Soares, Sead Kolasinac, and Reiss Nelson- are all possibilities to play, but it will be touch and go on each.
Arsenal Predicted Starting Line up | 4-2-3-1
- Defenders:Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac
- Defensive Midfielders:Guendouzi, Xhaka
- Attacking Midfielders:Martinelli, Ozil, Aubameyang
Newcastle Team News
Steve Bruce continues to nurse a massive injury list that makes this run they’ve had even more amazing. Emil Krafth, Jonjo Shelvey, Javi Manquillo, Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll, Jack Colback, Paul Dummett, and Jetro Willems are all definitely ruled out. Yoshi Muto, Miguel Almiron, and Joelinton have been dealing with issues, but each of them look to have a very good shot at being included.
Newcastle Predicted Starting Line up | 5-3-2
- Defenders:Yedlin, Schar, Lascelles, Lejuene, Ritchie
- Midfielders:Sean Longstaff, Matt Longstaff, Bentaleb
- Forwards:Joelinton, Almiron